Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blog Hobby

I started this blog about a year ago (maybe more) and I am wondering...Is anyone out there? I just went through and noticed that I have only had one comment in the past few months and maybe less than 5 ever.

I realize that I read alot of blogs and never comment so I intend to do so more often but if I am only writing to myself than maybe I should just stop my blog.....

Does anyone actually read this blog? if so comment so I know...otherwise I may just be done with this 'hobby'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.

Lauri said...

I'm reading! Keep blogging!

ferniBlog said...

I read it!!!

Blaine and Stacey Paul said...

I've read a few times. I think you should do it for yourself if anything! Keep on bloggin!!

Stacey