Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Music to a mommys ears!

Monday night was Bens Christmas program at school. So cute! The kids were all dressed up - well most of them. Ben had told me that there was something special planned that he couldn't tell me about and I just figured it was nothing. When the curtains opened all of the kids had wide eyes and were looking frantically for someone they might recognize in the audience. It was half way through the last song when Ben finally found us and he couldn't stop smiling! It was so cute.
The surprise, well it was the cutest red nose. All of the first graders had to hold red paper noses behind their back until just the right moment and then they stuck them on their faces. All of the parents thought it was great!
It seems like only a few years ago that I was singing the same songs. I can't believe how fast its going. It makes me wish I had slowed down years ago and held him a bit longer or played more games instead of whatever I thought I had to do!

No comments: