Saturday, February 2, 2008

All grown up

Ben is such a big kid. We brought home his report card last week and we are so proud of him. He is progressing well in every area and the has "mastered" his people skills (at least while he is at school) I love to sit with him and have him read to me. He can read almost anything- instuctions, tv menu, words I spell out so that he won't know what I am saying (that no longer works with him)...

The latest stage is that he wants to grow out his beautiful blonde hair! I am all for him having hair that is a bit longer but it is in the in between stage and it is so messy.

I just love my little man!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

His hair looks so cute long! Keep letting it grow!

Lauri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.