Saturday, September 1, 2007

Menu

It seems I have this problem often... Where do you guys look for new meal ideas? Please pass along some more of your ideas. I am trying not to make the same thing every week but my menus always seem to follow the same pattern. None of my family members are any help - ben always wants a turkey sandwich and syd would just like a slice of cheese or maybe "a piece of bread with brown butter please" (she means peanut butter) I would be happy to eat veggies (raw or cooked) but Chris isn't so fond of that idea.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Rachel Ray is my best friend for new meal ideas. All of the meals that she cooks on her 30-minute meal show are online and most of them are fairly easy to follow. I watched a show she did recently with chili and I tried it with my family and there were a few grumbles but everyone enjoyed it in the end.

You could also try different side dishes. I cooked couscous one time and the kids LOVED it. Also stove-top stuffing is a big hit in my house.