Thursday, July 5, 2007

Job #3

So who invented/thought up payroll taxes? well who ever it was - I don't like them. I have been doing an actual payroll for a month or two and that means it is time for me to figure out what to pay, where to send it and which forms need to go where! I may have gotten an A in high school accounting a zillion years ago but that was the extent of my accounting education! My cousin is an accountant and has made a wonderful folder of information for me... Pray that I just do it and then next month and each quarter to follow will be so easy and I will look back and laugh at how much I worried about it!
*In other news - Chris sold a pond install today!!! that's so great because we had finished all of our other jobs and also because he really likes to build/install ponds and waterfalls! I will post a picture when it is finished-

No comments: