Tuesday, May 29, 2007

update!

Wow It has been such a long time so where do I begin?!?!? This weekend was spent with a sick child! Ben had a fever starting sat morning and then he got worse little by little until Sunday morning I decided I shoud call the DR and make sure he didn't have strep! which he had...poor baby, he could barely swallow and he looked so sad. By monday afternoon he was back to his normal self - I could tell he was feeling better because he would not stop teasing Syd. I don't like my children to be sick but...he was nice to sydney for a day! The rest of us have managed to avoid the illness!
In other news, the business (well bussinesses! ) is/are going well. The day care is about to go through several changes as the summer schedule falls into place. I would love an easy schedule but then the funds are low so....

We are gearing up the the annual visit from my sister-in-law Melissa and the 3 cousins!!!!!!!! (they live in Florida!) She will drive up BY HERSELF and the 3 kids!(7, 5and 3) what a woman. I/we are so excited. Our lives are crazy for the 3 week visit but I love that she makes such an effort to keep our children close.
I will try to post some pictures of our fun!

Well, thanks for listening!

1 comment:

ferniBlog said...

I've been waiting for an update! :) Not that I have much to say, I need a real update on mine! Softball was fun tonight! And thanks for the ice cream! :) We owe you! Well, have a good evening....